Sunday, May 4, 2008

Manic Monday - Fresh


Fresh

Last weekend I took my MIL to the local Farmer's Market and I also brought my new camera. There are so many amazing sights and sounds and tastes. We had hot dogs and french fries while listening to a really neat band playing old time songs.


We both bought fresh fruits and veggies. She bought some incredibly fresh asparagus and I got some yummy apples.


Even the air smelled fresh. We could see over the water all the way to the Cascades but I didn't manage to get a photo. One of these days I will share how gorgeous this area is. It might rain and cloud up a lot but when it is sunny and clear there is hardly a place that can compare in beauty.


One of the vendors I buy apples from has the cutest sign that cracks me up every time. One of the only times testing on animals is great! :)

3 comments:

Bunny B said...

LOL! Great sign :)

Sandy M said...

Love the sign!

Unknown said...

YUM those hot dogs and fries! LOL FRESH!

Come check out my fresh blog!