Monday, May 5, 2008

Never Heard of It - Canna Flower

I have never even heard of this flower. I was hoping that I was a tulip or a hydrangea. But the description of me...pretty spot on.


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?



"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Well, except for that part about letting people know that. I am proud of my accomplishments but I don't think I brag about them. Except to my mom. That's what moms are for. And...I definitely stand up for what I believe in regardless of what anyone else thinks. It gets me in trouble sometimes. And I don't care. LOL !!! =D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this test/survey last year and I came up a canna, too.

Crimzen Creative said...

Fun quiz. I came up as a Canna too. These are all over the South on the highway. Very beautiful flowers that I recall in red and yellow.

Anonymous said...

Huh, imagine that, I'm a Canna, too. For all your sakes, I hope the test is flawed and there aren't actually that many people like me running around.