Monday, March 17, 2008

Comments Rock!

If you've ever thought about leaving a comment but thought to yourself "who cares". . . well I care!

I moderate every single comment, which means I read each and every comment. And whether you agree or disagree with me, or think I'm a complete nutter, I love reading them!

Maybe it's because I don't socialize very much in real life and so online comments are my way of socializing with people. Who knows.

All I know is that I get the biggest kick out of reading people's thoughts in relation to something I've written.

So please...leave comments! :) It may take me a few hours to approve them but I will approve them all - agree or disagree ... unless they are stupid spam messages trying to pimp some stupid product or service. Anyone who does that is lame and needs a life more than I do!

=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love comments too!! It is the first thing I look at every morning. I like socializing on the net too since I can do it in my pjs with coffee in hand. There are really no demands from cyber people. I wish I had discovered this years ago!

Unknown said...

I agree with Annie. I look forward to seeing if anyone actually leaves a remark or comment on the blog.... or even an e-mail. I LOVE the internet blogging scene.