Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sweet Girl Needs Your Help!

I can't understand why there is any time limit on a dog's life if they are adoptable, but some cities have rules that are just this cruel.


This sweet girl needs a home or foster home immediately. I wish we could take her in, but with three dogs - one of whom is an alpha bitch (literally) - we can't take on another one. In fact, I think we're at our legal limit with three.

If you know someone or can help donate to get her to a foster home please do so!

She is a young female yellow (white really) lab - they say she is sweet and good with other dogs. She's located in Eastern Washington and transportation can be arranged tomorrow (Sunday, March 16).

Please contact perrin at perrin@savinggreatanimals.org or Nick at the Prosser enforcement office at Nick.Alsbury@ci.prosser.wa.us.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Megan,
This makes me so sad! We rescued our dog Harriet last year from a no-kill Humane Society up in Arlington. Harriet had been there for 9 months!! She would have been a goner if she had been anywhere else. But she is a larger dog (part American Eskimo, part lab) and she is 8 years old. But the sweetest dog in the whole world! I cannot understand how she could have been given up. She fit in with our family immediately and we all just love her to death! She had been at a couple of adoption fairs but I guess people are looking for tiny little designer dogs or puppies.
I donate to Happy Paws as often as I can for the work they do. It is a wonderful place. Check them out at: http://www.saveourdogs.com/
Will that cute dog be able to stay there until she gets adopted? If not, I would see if she can get sent to Happy Paws. I wish I could take another dog but 2 is my limit right now!
Talk to you later,
Rosanne