Friday, March 21, 2008

My Fingers are Numb

Um...my calendar says that the first day of Spring was yesterday. This morning I woke up to ICE on my car's windshield and by the time I got to work it was a toasty 35 degrees outside. What the heck?!?

Not that I don't love the cold weather. I just feel that if it is going to be ice cold it needs to at least do me the favor of snowing. Maybe it will snow on my 30th birthday! That would rock.

So to celebrate the Spring that hasn't truly arrived yet here are some fun finds.


How impossibly cute is this Ladybug Hair Clip made by Lili Bug Boutique?!? I don't know if I could pull it off though. Maybe if I were 5. I was a ladybug for Halloween once.


I do think that I could pull off this flippin' adorable Afternoon Tea Jacket...except that I don't drink tea. I'll check with Robin's Egg Pink to see if I can wear it while drinking Dr. Pepper.


And to get the birdies to flock add a new bird feeder to your outdoor decorations. I love this one by Kings Krafts. It is handmade AND he is reusing / recycling. Plus it is super affordable.

I think I can feel my fingers now. I hope everyone else is staying warm and dry!

No comments: