Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Monday Morning

What is it about Mondays? I know the day isn't technical bad luck or doomed just because it is Monday. But my last few Mondays have been rough.

I didn't sleep well and woke up before my alarm even went off. This is not typical for me and I'm extremely tired...my eyes hurt.

The poor dogs thought they were going to puppy daycare and gave me the most pitiful doggy eyes ever as I left. Then I realized that I forgot my breakfast. Too late. I was already at work.

I try to balance my checkbook every morning ... this morning there was a slightly high charge from my credit card processor. So I call to see what's up. Needless to say I think that I'll be looking for a new processor soon.

It's pouring down rain and I need to go to the post office to ship an International order. And my body aches from working out on Saturday and then helping my Mother in Law move yesterday. She lives on a hill with stairs to the front door. At least unloading into the new apartment was easy - a straight shot on the ground floor.

The only thing keeping me going today is the fact that I had several good orders in the last few days - all of which I managed to prepare and are ready to ship today! :) YAY! Of course I'll be charged an arm and a leg to process the credit cards apparently...but I'm happy to have some orders.

What I need to do is send out my March newsletter...this darn day job sure does get in my way. Stay tuned this week...I have a couple new super delicate and dainty necklaces that I'm actually pretty excited about. They aren't super fancy and don't require a ton of metal work but I think they are perfect for every day wear.

And if you want to be in the know (as much as there is to know) for Casto Creations be sure to sign up for my newsletter. It only goes out once a month and I never share or sell anyone's information. That would be uber-rude.

No comments: